• Your goals and targets are of paramount importance to us.
• Therefore we seek your support to define an appropriate risk and
• Once this is established, we will present you with an investment proposal.
• Continuous input of your specific situation guides our process to design a
tailored investment strategy, also known as the strategic asset allocation.
This can be adapted at any time if your needs and requirements change.
• From the investable universe of securities, we will select the relevant
ones that match your investment profile and type of mandate.
• We are attentive to valuations and will take profits if a particular asset
• We assess the relative attractiveness of each asset class and decide
whether to over or under weight sub-asset classes.
• If necessary, we will hedge the portfolio to protect it from losses.
• The strategic asset allocation developed according to your investment guidelines will be combined with our tactical asset
allocation derived by our market analysis.
• This is an on-going process and is influenced by changing market conditions, valuations, your input and any changes to
the investment profile.
• Our task is to actively rebalance the portfolio to reflect our latest market views and to consider any changes in your